Thursday, May 7, 2009

Proof of Ghosts!!!

This is a band that has been on my playlist for about a year or so. I know they have been around for awhile, but don't hate on me for being a little late to the show. Hailing from Austin, Texas is this fantastic duo called the Ghostland Observatory. For you readers that are already fans, disregard this post. This is for the newbies.
Ghostland Observatory consist of two friends Aaron Behrens and Thomas Turner. According to their myspace page they are not a band, but rather an agreement to make music that pleases their souls. I guess for new listeners the best way to describe them would be an electro-rock dance orgy. Yes, I think that sums up the sound.
So give them an honest listen. Then ask yourself this. Is it beat drivin madness, or are they controlled by the soul of rock n roll?
Ghostland Observatory - Sad Sad City
Ghostland Observatory - Stranger Lover
Ghostland Observatory - Silver City

No comments: